Michele & Dale expanded their facility with an EAT-
The previous owners, the Docker's sold Andy’s in May 2021 to the Pynaert’s. They now are serving customers the same Old Fashion Flavour that Andy himself once cooked at the same Location at Andy's Corner.
In April, 1947, Andy Taffeiren and his wife Lillian, (Lil), purchased approximately two acres on this corner from Earl and Helen Lewis. At that time it was known as Andy's Place on the corner of the Plank Road and the 14th concession, Township of North Walsingham, County of Norfolk.
In 1950 the store was enlarged. Andy went out of the welding business and opened up a small lunch counter. Lil worked in the insurance office in Langton. Andy loved visiting with people and this corner was a great meeting place.
The original house was moved in 1957, to the lot farthest to the east, facing the 14th concession, with new living quarters being built. In the year 1960, the time for changes came and Andy changed to a drive-
Photo: Walter VanLaeken from Norfolk County Council and Andy Taffeiren
The corner was always known as "Andy's Corners", and the sign was erected sometime in the summer of 1993.